Thursday 1 September 2011

Designs for the games' background theme

Test of graphic styles for game backgrounds.

Using the countryside background I have played about with some variations on a theme.

I have shortlisted my faves to 1, 4, 5 & 6, but wanted to put it out to test on other eyes to see what peeps think.

Please have a look at the attachment and see which you prefer, if you could put your 6-14 year old hat on when viewing these as they are the target audience for the game. Many thanks!!


Whichever the fave is, I will redo a wee bit sharper, prob put a grad on the hills, but still keep it simple.

1 comment:

  1. @judochopha 4. I want to pick 9 but the background hills remind me of a bum. I am totally channelling a 6-14 year old me right now. Happy to help, Dec

    ReplyDelete