Saturday 22 October 2011

Clare's Font Shortlist

I created a sentence for each of my shortlisted fonts.  This was to see how legible they were, particularly for a younger reader as our gamers will be 6-11 years old.

I don't want to use Childs Play because I have used it before, in fact it is my brand font for Clare Waterfall Photography, but it does work well!

Tomorrow I will look at these with fresh eyes and critique each.  Becky may have a favourite that jumps off the page, she may hate them all.  Shall see Tuesday.

Font shortlist

2 comments:

  1. I've put this out to the good people of twitter to see what they think. I have decided i don't like Zebra Flames as the 'r' is in Caps. Not a fan of shifting case mid word, since I heard that it is a sign of a sociopath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @herrygilly likes dadhand and domestic manners

    ReplyDelete